Terms of service
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use Newsinapp.
- It is your responsibility to keep your login and other information private, and you are responsible for any content (sounds, voices, pictures, or any other material) that is posted to Newsinapp by you or under any of your accounts or cell phone.
- You may not use Newsinapp for any unlawful purposes, including violations of copyright law.
- You own all content that you post on Newsinapp, and by posting any content, you grant Newsinapp the perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable right to display that content in any form on any Newsinapp Service or anywhere else, without limitation. You also agree that you will only use any Content you view at Newsinapp for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- This Service may contain links to third party websites. Access to any other Internet website linked to this Service is at your own risk and Newsinapp is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available on these websites. As such, Newsinapp is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party website. Newsinapp provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
- By posting at Newsinapp.io, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Newsinapp for anything posted on any Newsinapp Service under your screen name, or otherwise related to your use of any Newsinapp Service.
- You will not post any content which is offensive, obscene, hateful, or indecent, or which violates the rights of anyone else. You won’t threaten anyone, promote violence or any behavior which would be a civil or criminal offense.
- You won’t violate any security systems; transmit worms, viruses, or any other malicious code; or do anything destructive to or using any Newsinapp Service.
- Newsinapp is free to use, but you are responsible for any charges or fees charged by other service providers, like internet service provider.
- You give us permission to contact you electronically when we need to.
- We can change these Terms of Service in the future if we need to, and by continuing to use any Newsinapp Service, you agree to any such changes. If any change is “material,” in our sole discretion, we will notify you by email.
We may change or terminate the Newsinapp Service, at any time or for any reason, without notice. And we may (but we are not obligated to) remove any content posted on any Newsinapp Service at any time, for any reason.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and right to use any Newsinapp Service if, in our sole opinion, you violate any of these Terms, or if you do anything else that might harm others or any Newsinapp Service. We can also refuse to provide access to the Newsinapp Service to any person, at any time, for any reason.
We prohibit bad behavior, and we try hard to make this a fun and safe environment, but you understand and agree that we can’t be responsible for any content which is posted on any Newsinapp Service. Your use of any Newsinapp Service is at your sole risk. We provide all Newsinapp Services on an “as is, when and if available, and with all fault” basis for your use without any warranty of any kind. We make no guarantees about how well Newsinapp will work, or that your content will be available at any particular time, from any particular place, or at all. We do not guard against any data loss. If you have a claim against Newsinapp, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the Newsinapp Service, and we will not be liable for any claim whatsoever related to your use or attempt to use any Newsinapp Service.
If you have any beef with Newsinapp, any claims can be sent to [email protected].